McGill University Scholarships in Canada 2023/2024 | Fully Funded
McGill University Scholarships 2023/2024 | Fully Funded to Study in Canada: Applications are invited from Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D Candidates for the 2023 McGill University Scholarships Program. See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
The applications are open to apply for the McGill University Scholarships in Canada for the academic term Fall 2023, Winter 2023 and Summer 2023. The Scholarships at McGill University are open to Canadians, the U.S. and all other international students. McGill offers a Fully Funded Scholarships in 2023/2024. To submit an application for a McGill graduate scholarship in Canada consult the application steps and choose the appropriate term and appropriate study course. Available for only Masters and PhD Scholarships in Canada.
IELTS can be exempted and not required by McGill University if a candidate can prove anyone of the condition that is given below in the Criteria. Up to 60 Full McGill University Scholarships will be provided to Graduate Students and 20 Partially Scholarships. The Mcgill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments to find the perfect fit for you.
We have also published the latest Scholarships Call for Canada in 2023/2024. They all are a Fully Funded Scholarships 2023. Study with Scholarship in Canada and start applying for the McGill University Scholarships for International Students. The details are given below.
ABOUT MCGILL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IN CANADA
- Country: Canada
- University Name: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Funded
McGill University offers a Unique Scholarship Program that is “McCall MacBain Scholar”. It is a Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International USA and Canadian Citizens.
You’ll be able to pursue a Fully Funded Masters or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill University.
The Scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and Fees for the full normal duration.
- A Living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month.
- and a relocation grant for moving to Montréal.
- McGill University also offers Free Online courses and it can be helpful for entering McGill University.
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Inter-Faculty Studies
- Undergraduates, have earned High School Secondary Education.
- Graduates have earned an accredited undergraduate degree, Bachelor’s).
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Applicants must also meet any academic requirements set by the McGill graduate department.
- English Language Proficiency – Not Required
- Mother Tongue (language first learned and still used on a daily basis) is English
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or the United States of America (anglophone or francophone)
- Has obtained (or is about to obtain) an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction. (If this is your situation, then you can submit English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Has lived and attended university, or been employed, for at least four consecutive years, in a country where English is the acknowledged primary language.
- Consult Admission and Applying Requirements Here
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY
- Read the admission requirements
- Contact the department
- Find a supervisor
- Submit your application before the deadline
Ready to Apply?
To Submit an Application online for the McGill Scholarship