Why I bought my dad a car – Skit maker, Kiriku opens up

 

Why I bought my dad a car – Skit maker, Kiriku opens up. 

 

Kid online comedian, Victory Enorense, aka Kiriku, has opened up on why he splashed millions of naira to purchase a new car for his father.

 

This comes months after the skit maker surprised his dad with the new whip in August 2022.

 

The 8-year-old while speaking with Punch avowed that he bought his father a car because the vehicle he was using was no longer in a good condition.

 

Kiriku, who is known for his popular slang, ‘Abeg shift’, said:

 

“His car was no longer good, and we decided to buy a new one for him. We did that because the old car was giving him issues. Me and my uncle decided that immediately we started making money, we would get him (my dad) a car.”

ALSO READ :  NET Honours 2022: “I Can’t Really Express How I Feel Right Now” – Kiriku Speaks After Bagging Award

 

Recounting how he developed an interest in comedy, the talented kid said:

 

“I used to watch the videos of child skit makers such as Emmanuella. I became more interested when I started following people to locations to shoot skits. That was how I started.”

 

The child comedian also stated that when he started making skits at the age of four, he usually found it difficult to memorise his lines. He said:

 

This comes months after the skit maker surprised his dad with the new whip in August 2022.

 

The 8-year-old while speaking with Punch avowed that he bought his father a car because the vehicle he was using was no longer in a good condition.

ALSO READ :  Davido celebrates 10 years on stage with the theme ’30 Billion Experience’ (Video)

 

Kiriku, who is known for his popular slang, ‘Abeg shift’, said:

 

“His car was no longer good, and we decided to buy a new one for him. We did that because the old car was giving him issues. Me and my uncle decided that immediately we started making money, we would get him (my dad) a car.”

 

Recounting how he developed an interest in comedy, the talented kid said:

 

“I used to watch the videos of child skit makers such as Emmanuella. I became more interested when I started following people to locations to shoot skits. That was how I started.”

 

The child comedian also stated that when he started making skits at the age of four, he usually found it difficult to memorise his lines. He said:

ALSO READ :  “Make Money” – DJ Cuppy Tells Nigerian As She Drips In A Designer Ladies Suit Inside Her Lavish Bedroom

 

“I couldn’t master my lines at once when I started out at the age of four. However, my uncle later taught me how to take my lines one after the other. I am better at it now though.”

 

Kiriku, who often blends mischief with humour in his skits, noted that having followers on all social media platforms, as well as being nominated for awards, were what he considered to be his biggest achievements so far.

 

He also stated that he has quite a number of cheerleaders who support his career, including a former singer and blogger, Tunde Ednut. He added, “He (Ednut) has really assisted me. Other celebrities have helped me too.”

Share this post with your Friends👇

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top